Thursday, April 29, 2010

Are you loyal to your friends or your sex?

I have a lot of male friends. In high school I mostly hung out with an all male crowd - we played touch football and cards, hung out at fast food restaurants and - occasionally talked about girls. I guess they talked about girls around me because I wasn't really a girl per se. I didn't play the girl games on them that a lot of the other girls played and we didn't want to go out with each other. I think I just wanted good mates that didn't just talk about shopping and boys - and didn't giggle a lot.

They're some of my best friends now and yeah they tell me their girl troubles. Actually it's more like:

"Paige you have to help me find a hot chick."

"She has a boyfriend already and she doesn't want to mess around. What do I do?"

Now, some girls might be appalled at what these guys are saying. To me they're not disrespectful or assholes, they're just my friends and we joke around - and they really are really nice guys.

But then again, I've never hooked them up with anyone.

That's the thing, when it comes to what women want, I know these guys too well to feel like I can conscionably recommend them as partners. Meanwhile, I think guys do the same thing in that they won't refer their friends to date their sisters.


Who are you loyal to - your friends or your sex? Are guys really different in front of other guys away from the girls?
Sent via BlackBerry® from Vodafone

No comments:

Post a Comment